- The iCloud technology is used for data sharing and synchronization among multiple devices under the same iTunes account.
- The App stores each device's message in iCloud.
- The App stores metadata of the messages in iCloud. The metadata includes creation time and identities of viewers.
- The App deploys the notification center of iCloud. As a result, changes made to iCloud would notify the App. And the App would then update the message information.
- When a device views a message from another device, the message's viewer metadata would be updated. Therefore the users can track who have viewed their messages.
- When a new message is written, a user would be notified because the App knows that the user has not read the message.
This unique App enables you to share messages among your iDevices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) under the same iTunes account.
It deploys the latest iCloud technology for message notification.
You only need to enable iCloud and Internet connection. It is Easy-to-use and Effective.
1. First of all, you need to enable iCloud and Internet connection. You can check these through the Settings of your devices.
2. You can use the Write Message button to write a message and share it among your iDevices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) under the same iTunes account.
3. You can check whether your message has been viewed by other devices.
4. When another device has written a new message, you would be notified. The new message would be highlighted in yellow color.